Registered with Companies House: fmea.co.uk Ltd.
25 Bedingstone Drive,
Staffordshire, West Midlands,
Director: Mr. Gavin Robbins
Company Secretary: Mrs. K Robbins
General Terms & Conditions
Offer letters: Our offer letters can be withdrawn at any time i.e. whereby we find it to be incorrect. The software licence fees quoted in offers are calculated from European Euros (EUR) and converted into British Pounds Sterling (GBP). In addition to this a SEPA charge is added, which is levied by the UK banks. All offer letters are only valid for a period of 28 days due to fluctuating variables, such as: flights, hotels, fluctuations in the exchange rates etc. Acceptance of an offer is acceptance of these terms & conditions; whereby acceptance is received in the form of a purchase order (PO).
Travel costs: Travel costs quoted in offers are all expenses that are expected to be incurred by a legitimate business trip. This includes the travel itself, food & drink, accommodation and any other legitimate secondary costs. Unexpected expenses will be billed upon receipt. All charges for travel will be calculated from the company representative’s place of residence. Offer letters display a ’best‘ estimation of travel costs only. Details can be provided on request.
Attendance: Confirmation of attendance for training and facilitation can only be confirmed upon receipt of PO. We operate on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Payment terms: The laws of England and Wales are applicable, thus payment shall be made by 30 days of receipt of goods or services; as per Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998. The due date is clearly displayed within the invoice. Late payments automatically incur a charge of 8% above the Bank of England’s base rate, plus an additional 70 GBP to cover additional administration costs. For further information on the UK law regarding late payment, please see: www.legislation.gov.uk
Cancellation charges: No services are due in the event that a cancellation is made without the request to postpone, or when the option to postpone is no longer available (see below). We consider a reasonable time period for rescheduling as within a three month period of the original scheduled event. Failure to adhere to this will result in a cancellation charge, upon the expiry of the reasonable time period for the full PO amount, and will also include any consequential secondary costs that exceed the original PO value. Cancellation charges are invoiced upon the day of cancellation and incur value added tax, if applicable.
- Notification of a postponement or cancellation of 21 business days or more prior to the scheduled event will only incur a charge whereby fmea.co.uk Ltd. is liable for penalties or charges to cancel or reschedule bookings, e.g. flights, hotels etc.
- Notification of a cancellation or postponement received at 11 to 20 business days prior to the scheduled event results in a charge of twenty five percent of the PO value (or value of the individual event, if the PO is for numerous events); unless costs already incurred or cancellation penalties exceed this amount, e.g. flights, hotels etc., in which these costs shall be reclaimed accordingly. At this point the provision of services can be rescheduled, but may incur additional costs, as some third party companies may charge fmea.co.uk Ltd. penalties for rescheduling. Any consequential costs incurred to reschedule shall be included in the invoice as secondary travel costs.
- Notification of a cancellation received at 6 to 10 business days prior to the scheduled event, results in a charge of fifty percent of the PO value (or value of the individual event, if the PO is for numerous events); unless costs already incurred or cancellation penalties exceed this amount, e.g. flights, hotels etc., in which case these shall be reclaimed accordingly. At this point any rescheduling shall be at the discretion of the fmea.co.uk Ltd. representative i.e. only if the lost work days can be substituted by alternative employment.
- Cancellations made within 5 business days before the event, or without notice, results in a charge for the full PO value (or value of the individual event, if the PO is for numerous events). At this point the provision of services cannot be postponed or rescheduled.
Conditions of using fmea.co.uk
- This website promotes fmea.co.uk Ltd. In these conditions, we will refer to this business as ’fmea.co.uk Ltd‘ and website as ’fmea.co.uk‘.
- A wide range of intellectual property rights are used in and relating to fmea.co.uk, including:
- the trademarks and logos of fmea.co.uk Ltd;
- the design, text, graphics and other content of the web pages on fmea.co.uk, together with all the web addresses associated with those web pages; and
- all the software used in relation to fmea.co.uk.
- fmea.co.uk Ltd is either the owner or the authorised licensee of these intellectual property rights.
About these conditions
- If you access or use any part of fmea.co.uk you agree to these conditions. If you do not want to agree to these conditions, do not access or use fmea.co.uk.
- We may change these conditions at any time without giving you notice. Please check these conditions from time to time for any changes. By continuing to use fmea.co.uk you agree to all the changes we make to these conditions.
- You cannot use fmea.co.uk:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to send spam;
- to harm, threaten, abuse or harass another person, or in a way that invades someone’s privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or is unacceptable or damaging to us, our customers or suppliers;
- to create, check, confirm, update or amend your own or someone else’s databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
- to tamper with, update or change any part of fmea.co.uk;
- in a way that affects how it is run;
- in a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on us or our suppliers’ communications and technical systems as determined by us; or
- using any automated means to monitor or copy fmea.co.uk or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how fmea.co.uk works.
- You use fmea.co.uk at your own risk.
- You should not rely on fmea.co.uk for advice.
- As far as the relevant laws allow, we do not guarantee that:
- there will be no problems with how you use fmea.co.uk; or
- the computer or server you use to log on to fmea.co.uk is free of viruses or other harmful programs.
Limits to our liability
- Under no circumstances shall fmea.co.uk
Ltd. be liable for any loss of:
- business or business opportunities;
- savings you expect to make;
- use of, or corruption to information; or
- If we do not keep to these conditions,
they will only be liable for losses you have suffered as a direct result. We
are not liable to you for any other losses whether such losses are because we
have not kept to our obligations or contract, because of something we have done
or not done in negligence, due to defamatory statements or liability for a
product or otherwise as a result of:
- using or relying on fmea.co.uk;
- not being able to use fmea.co.uk;
- any mistake, fault, failure to do something, missing information, or virus on fmea.co.uk or if it does not work properly because of incidents outside of our control such as (but not limited to) interruptions to communication and networks and circumstances beyond our control;
- theft, destruction of information or someone getting access to our records, programs or services without our permission;
- goods, products, services or information received through or advertised on any website which we link to from fmea.co.uk; or
- any information, data, message or other material which you email, post, upload, reproduce, send, or otherwise distribute or receive using fmea.co.uk.
The whole agreement
- These conditions make up the whole agreement between you and us in how you use fmea.co.uk. If a court decides that a condition is not valid, the rest of the conditions will still apply.
- The laws of England and Wales apply to your use of fmea.co.uk and these conditions. We control fmea.co.uk from within the United Kingdom. However, you can get access to fmea.co.uk from other places around the world. Although, these places may have different laws from the laws of England and Wales, by using fmea.co.uk you agree that the laws of England and Wales will apply to everything relating to you using fmea.co.uk and you agree to keep to these laws. We have the right to take you to court in the country you live in.