- The information collected and used
If you use fmea.co.uk, you are in control of what information is collected, but if you choose not to share your information, you may not be able to access or use some areas of fmea.co.uk.
- How information is collected – This information may be collected, stored and used when you use fmea.co.uk and when you call fmea.co.uk Ltd.
- What information is collected – The information collected and held may include but is not limited to:
- information about your computer and about your visits to, and use of, the fmea.co.uk (including your IP address, approximate geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
- if you call fmea.co.uk Ltd., your phone and/or mobile phone number and the time, date and day of the week and length of your call; and
- any other information you may provide to the provider of this site.
- Using cookies or other on-device storage – Cookies are information files stored on your computer, tablet or smart phone that help websites remember who you are and information about your visit. For further information (including how to opt out of cookies) please go to the Cookies Policy.
- How information collected is used
- Tracking how this website is used – Information may be collected about activity on fmea.co.uk, or other organisations may be used to collect it and to share it. This information is used to:
- analyse statistics;
- track pages and paths used by visitors to, or users of, fmea.co.uk;
- target the adverts or offers, such as banners, on fmea.co.uk and on the websites of other organisations; and
- track the use of the internet banner adverts and other links from marketing partners’ websites to fmea.co.uk.For these purposes, the information on the path you take to get to fmea.co.uk and on some of the pages you visit or use through fmea.co.uk, using cookies, web beacons and other on-device storage will be retained. For further information please view our Cookies Policy.
- Analysing call volumes – If you call fmea.co.uk Ltd. using the number featured on fmea.co.uk, we may record your phone number, the time, date, day of the week and length of the call and certain details about whether the call was answered or not. This information may be shared within fmea.co.uk Ltd. and used to analyse the effectiveness of fmea.co.uk.
- Disclosure of your information
Your information may be passed to one or more of the following organisations: fmea.co.uk Ltd., government and enforcement agencies and the police. Occasionally, this may involve sending your information outside the European Economic Area. For more information, please read section 4 below. Every now and again, requests are received for information from government departments, the police and other enforcement agencies. If this happens, and there is a proper legal basis for providing your information, it will be provided to the organisation asking for it.
- Where your information is processed
When your information is used as described in section 2, this may occasionally involve sending your information outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Where this is done, appropriate steps are taken to protect your information. By using fmea.co.uk, you agree that your information may be transferred, stored and processed outside the EEA (limited to software sales).
- How your information is kept secure
The security of information is taken very seriously. Technology and security policies are in place to protect the information held.